“Crypto” is no longer known only to a few people. Crypto adoption is happening quickly, and 2022 could surpass all the previous records. Decentralized finance is making the rounds in the blockchain ecosystem by providing better options to people than traditional finance. Centralized and DeFi exchange platforms have experienced enormous hikes in trading volumes over the last few months.
Last year, we witnessed a sudden hike in the number of people using decentralized exchanges (DEXs) for transaction purposes. According to a report by “The Block,” decentralized exchanges’ trading volume surpassed $1 trillion in 2021. The reason is that DEXs offer freedom from third-party intervention, which attracts a vast cryptographic base.
What is a Decentralized Exchange (DEX)?
A decentralized exchange is a peer-to-peer (P2P) trading platform that processes transactions directly between users. Users do not need to provide custody of funds as it is free from third parties. Decentralized exchanges use smart contracts to facilitate transactions on the platform. A dedicated DEX developer team codes these self-executing agreements.
DEXs help link the buyers and sellers on the exchange to perform trades without any intermediary. The trading platforms are developed on blockchain networks that harness the potential of smart contracts. In addition, DEXs use pre-funded asset pools known as liquidity pools—a pool to lock funds and earn rewards or interest—to facilitate trades.
Decentralized exchanges do not record transactions on an internal database but settle and record transactions directly on their blockchain networks.
What is a decentralized exchange script?
A decentralized finance exchange script is a ready-made software package that enables startups or companies to create a new DeFi platform. The DEX scripts carry all the features of the DEXs along with additional supplementary features. Also, these DEX scripts come encrypted with top-of-the-line security features.
The DeFi exchange script comes with the latest decentralized architecture that possesses all the benefits of a decentralized financial institution. Moreover, the scripts have flexible code that allows developers to customize them according to your needs. Hence, you can easily change the features, functionalities, and visual aesthetic.
A DEX script is the best way to quickly launch your decentralized exchange in the crypto market. Several companies provide the DeFi exchange scripts to ease the entire process. Here is the list of the top 10 DEX scripts you should know.
- Uniswap DEX Script: Uniswap is the leading decentralized exchange based on the Ethereum blockchain. It allows users to trade ERC-20 tokens without any third-party intervention. The DEX script offered by Uniswap will enable businesses to create a decentralized exchange similar to Uniswap.
- PancakeSwap DEX Script: PancakeSwap is an AMM-based decentralized exchange platform. It allows users to swap BEP20 tokens without any human intervention directly. The PancakeSwap DEX script is a ready-to-deploy trading script built on Binance Smart Chain that helps businesses launch a DEX like PancakeSwap.
- BakerySwap DEX Script: BakerySwap is an exclusive DeFi platform that offers users an AMM-based decentralized exchange and an NFT marketplace in one place. It is helpful for businesses or startups looking to launch a platform that caters to crypto and NFTs.
- 1inch Exchange DEX Script: 1inch is a decentralized exchange aggregator that helps traders find the lowest prices for undergoing a transaction. Businesses willing to launch a decentralized exchange that mimics 1inch can instantly leverage this DEX script to launch their platform.
- ParaSwap DEX Script: ParaSwap is a DEX aggregator famous for performing zero-fee transactions and housing a liquidity pool system. The ParaSwap DEX script can be used by businesses fascinated by its exclusive abilities.
- QuickSwap DEX Script: QuickSwap is a DEX based on Ethereum and driven by the L2 scalability infrastructure of the Polygon Network. It enables users to trade ERC20 tokens at lightning-fast speed with almost zero fees. The QuickSwap DEX script is ideal for businesses that wish to build cost-effective and fast decentralized exchanges effortlessly.
- Polkaswap DEX Script: Polkaswap is a non-custodial, cross-chain automated market maker. It is a DEX protocol that helps to swap tokens based on Polkadot and Kusama Chains. Polkaswap offers Polkaswap DEX Script to create a DeFi-based exchange that mimics all the features of Polkaswap.
- SushiSwap DEX Script: SushiSwap is famous for visually appealing decentralized exchanges. Developers and startups that wish to create a decentralized exchange resembling SushiSwap can launch their exchanges instantly using SushiSwap DEX scripts.
- DyDx DEX Script: DyDx is an Ethereum-based DEX that focuses on the security of its users. It provides transparency, high speed, and the usability of a centralized exchange. Due to its exclusive features, the DyDx DEX script is one of the most desired DEX scripts.
- Curvi.fi DEX Script: Curve Finance is a popular decentralized exchange built on the Ethereum blockchain. Businesses interested in launching a platform that allows ultra-fast and cost-efficient transactions must invest in Curfi.fi DEX scripts.
How to select the best DEX script to create the exchange?
Focusing on the critical points is essential while choosing a decentralized trading script for your business. The exchange platform should not have a complicated registration process as it will pose a problem for users. The script should allow customizations, as it will help you add a personal touch to the decentralized exchange.
The DEX script should allow multiple crypto pairs to gain a vast audience pool and low fees to make the trades more affordable. In addition, the script should have undergone rigorous testing to secure the funds in the liquidity pools. Last, ensure that your DEX script is mobile-friendly to help you gain more users.
Decentralized exchanges are gaining rapid traction among users that do not wish an intermediary to hold their funds. It is evident from the trading volumes these DeFi exchange platforms, like Curve, Uniswap, PancakeSwap, etc., are clocking. As a result, users are more inclined toward user-friendly exchange platforms that operate on liquidity pools.
DeFi is still in the development stage, and the DEX market still has to mature. We can safely say that the emergence of new protocols and mechanisms will only likely explode in the coming years.
Why should you hire Prolitus for your blockchain development services?
Prolitus provides complete blockchain solutions that focus on quality over quantity. The team provides cost-effective solutions within a stipulated time and has a suite of industry-leading tools to provide the best services. In addition, the team has years of experience in offering hands-on product reviews.
Prolitus has helped numerous enterprises safeguard their investments by giving foolproof security audits. In addition, it offers round-the-clock support to help you streamline business processes.
Get in touch with our team to learn more about blockchain services.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Which is the most popular decentralized exchange?
Ans. Uniswap is the most popular decentralized exchange as it clocks large trading volumes. DODO, PancakeSwap, and Curve are some DEXs that are users’ choices for exchanging their assets.
Q2. Is PancakeSwap a DEX?
Ans. PancakeSwap is a decentralized exchange built on top of the Binance Smart Chain that offers a quick and inexpensive alternative to Ethereum.
Q3. How do decentralized exchanges make money?
Ans. Users who plan to transact on any DEX must pay specific fees to the platform to facilitate the trade. Hence, the significant earnings of the decentralized exchanges come from the trading fees.